new Tavern & Distillery: You can help!
With your help, we are expanding and moving our business from our current location to a new spot right on route 50 in Stevensville. This will give us both the operational space we need, and the indoor and outdoor space required to make Blackwater Distilling a successful Distillery and Tavern. Please take a look at our Indiegogo campaign here. We have exciting perks available exclusive to campaign contributors.
More about us and our campaign
Our first product is Sloop Betty vodka, which blends spirits from organic wheat and sugar cane for a dangerously smooth and complex vodka. Sloop Betty has won three Gold Medals, including "Best Vodka in Show" at the 2012 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition, and a 94-point rating in The Tasting Panel Magazine. For Sloop Betty's counterpart, Sloop Betty Honey, we blend raw, unpasteurized honey sourced from an apiary north of Baltimore with Sloop Betty to create a sippable vodka that can be enjoyed on the rocks or used to sweeten cocktails.
Picaroon means simply one thing: rogue. With Picaroon Maryland Rum, we went a totally different direction from the more common blackstrap molasses-based rums. Picaroon begins instead with raw sugar from a single source in Brazil. We ferment at tropical temperatures using a yeast sourced from the Caribbean island of Martinique and distill to a high purity for sippable white and gold rums with notes of tropical fruit, cream, and vanilla, and a sweet, lingering finish.
Whiskey Project No. 2
purchase your exclusive limited barrel aging whiskey
Or, please visit us at the distillery to place an order:
184 Log Canoe Circle
VIP Bottle Club - Enroll now
- Three bottles – at least two spirits plus a featured mixer or additional spirit.
- Recipes featuring package contents.
- Member’s Only 10% discount off retail items at the Distillery.
- Free tasting for members and up to three guests.
- Access to limited release spirit pre-sales and reserved One-Off Projects
- Quarterly Membership (minimum term of two quarters) $85 per quarter
- Annual Membership (term of four quarters) $320 for four quarters
- Quarterly membership - minimum term of two quarters
- Annual membership - term of four quarters