Picaroon coffee rum liqueur recipe contest
‘Tis the season for sharing! Just in time for the holidays, we’ve launched our NEW Picaroon Coffee Rum Liqueur. Help us celebrate by sharing your best coffee rum liqueur recipe with us and your friends for the chance to win a gift of your own: a $50 Blackwater Distilling Gift Certificate, Chesapeake Chocolates Exclusive Picaroon Coffee Rum Truffles, a bag of Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company Coffee, and a Blackwater Distilling flask. Hurry, we need your recipes by December 8. Winner to be announced December 9. Post your recipe on the Blackwater Distilling Facebook page with the hashtags #WeRumThisTown and #PicaroonRum to enter.!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit a recipe via the Blackwater Facebook page and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Blackwater Distilling, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Blackwater Distilling as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 9:00AM EST, 11/18/2017 and ending 12:00PM EST, 12/8/2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via the Blackwater Facebook page, using the hashtag #PicaroonRum. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blackwater Distilling. You may enter only one cocktail recipe.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $50 Blackwater Distilling Gift Certificate, Chesapeake Chocolates Exclusive Picaroon Coffee Rum Truffles, a Bag of Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company Coffee, and a Blackwater Distilling Flask. The approximate retail value of the prize is $000.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Blackwater Distilling. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Blackwater Distilling's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Blackwater Distilling to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a contest judge appointed by Blackwater Distilling and notified by Facebook message and public announcement on the Blackwater Facebook page on December 9, 2018. Blackwater Distilling shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BLACKWATER DISTILLING'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this recipe, You understand and agree that Blackwater Distilling, anyone acting on behalf of Blackwater Distilling, and Blackwater Distilling’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original recipe, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blackwater Distilling. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Blackwater Distilling from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Blackwater Distilling may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Blackwater Distilling reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Blackwater Distilling’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Blackwater Distilling may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Blackwater Distilling. Blackwater Distilling reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Blackwater Distilling has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Blackwater Distilling reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Blackwater Distilling and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Blackwater Distilling, 184 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD 21666, United States of America.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Blackwater Distilling is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.